IF YOU ACCEPT THE ESTIMATE:
HOW THE ENROLLMENT WORKS: ITALIAN LANGUAGE COURSES – ITALIAN IN THE DOLOMITES
- Send us the application for inclusion in the association. This must be completed, signed and sent with a photocopy of your ID card
- Pay the membership joining fee € 30 + € 200 deposit (for each booked week). Send immediately to Le Lingue nel Mondo the registration form to the course and the receipt of the payment.
- As soon as Le Lingue nel Mondo receives the registration form to the course, the membership joining fee and the deposit, we will send you the confirmation of your registration. The payment of the course has to be done at least 10 days before the beginning of the course.
- We will send you all the information regarding your course and the accommodation.
- If you have chosen a hotel or a B&B, you have to pay directly the accommodating structurea.
A possible cancellation has to be communicated at least 10 days before the departure. The membership joining fee and the deposit will not be refunded? In any case.
REGULATIONS: ITALIAN IN THE DOLOMITES COURSES
- CONDITIONS – by sending the registration form the student accepts the rules of the school and commits to maintain a partnership with the staff.
- THE ENROLMENT FEE – the enrolment fee for the association is € 30,00 and it is compulsory for those, who enrol at a cultural association in Italy. It is included: General Liability insurance and the specified services. The joining fee has annual validity (solar year). You are not obliged to enrol, in this case the amount of the course will be burdened by insurance and administrative costs of € 100 and VAT.
- COURSE FEE – the cost of the course includes the placement test, lessons, teaching and writing materials, monitoring of the progresses and certificate of attendance. The course has to be paid with bank transfer 10 days before the beginning of the course. Unless the payment is not succeeded, the enrolment is not valid.
- ACCOMMODATION FEE – – if you have booked a Hotel or a B&B you have to pay directly the accommodating structure as soon as you arrive (apart from different instructions given by the structures).
- DURATION OF THE LESSONS – each lesson lasts 60 minutes.
- BANK AND POST COSTS – costs which regard bank transfers are at the expense of students.
- PAYMENT OF THE COURSE – The course has to be paid with bank transfer 10 days before the beginning of the course. Unless the payment is not succeeded, the enrolment is not valid.
- RETIREMENT AND REFUNDS – in case of cancellation of the enrolment, the joining fee and the deposit will not be reimbursed. Only upon formal communication, which has to be received from the school by post or fax at least 7 days before the beginning of the course, the student can obtain the refund of the 80% of the whole payment.
- DELAY AND ANNULMENTS DURING THE ATTENDANCE – the students who begin in delay the course or do not complete it (for any reason), have not the right to obtain a refund.
- RESPONSIBILITIES – Le Lingue nel Mondo is not responsible for thefts, that could happen in the language centre. We solicit an appropriate behaviour, that does not damage people and things.
- ITALIAN FESTIVITIES. Le Lingue nel Mondo respects Italian religious and civil festivities. They are: every Sunday, 1ST January New Year’s Day, 6th January Epiphany, 25th April Liberation Day from Nazi occupation 1945, Easter, Easter Monday, 1st May International Workers’ Day, 2nd June Republic Day, 15th August the Assumption, 1st November All Saint’s Day, 8th December Immaculate Conception, 25th December Christmas, 26th December Saint Stephan.
- Students that are located in the accommodations have reached the age of 18 and therefore they have to inform Le Lingue nel Mondo about any change (early or postponed departure, accommodation with relatives or friends…). Le Lingue nel Mondo reserves one’s right to modify the arrangement of the accommodations in case of necessity.
- Only the students are responsible for possible damages that could be caused both within and outside the structures. This is worth also for all damages caused to the school properties, by the student himself and by possible third party. Under no circumstances, the school can be considered responsible or jointly responsible.
- Le Lingue nel Mondo is not responsible for thefts that happen within the family or other chosen accommodation.
- Any controversy is referred from the Court of Belluno.