ITALIAN IN THE DOLOMITES
- Courses throughout the year, also in the summer
- Italian language and culture courses
- Cultural, sport & recreational, business tourism courses
- Courses for groups
- Semi-individual courses
- Individual courses
- Possibility of achieving CELI and CIC international certification at the University for Foreigners of Perugia.
Final placement test and certificate
The Language centre Le Lingue nel Mondo presents a group of teachers and enthusiasts of international languages and cultures, who organize not only foreign language courses addressed to Italian people, but also Italian courses for students and foreign language teachers.
The Language centre, Italian language school, is accredited by MIUR (Italian Ministry of Education, Universities and Research) and by the University for Foreigners of Perugia. We specialized at the Ca’ Foscari University of Venice, degree Italian language for foreigners.
The language centre, Italian language school and teaching methods
LE LINGUE NEL MONDO International language centre – Italian language school, accredited by MIUR, offers high-specialised teachers in order to teach Italian to foreigners, considering also the mother country of each student. The teaching method is influenced by modern techniques, so learning a language is simultaneous of learning its culture.
The approach is strongly creative and stimulating. Materials and techniques: books, videos, interactive multimedia board, documents in the original version, excursions and meetings with people in the local territory.
A lesson lasts 60 minutes and each one is divided by training modules, which work on the 4 abilities. These are necessary for the proper learning of the Italian language. Students can choose among the different types of courses, each course presents practical and captivating activities.
Le Lingue nel Mondo’s location has small dimensions but it’s comfortable. The administrative office, as well as the President and the Director are always at your disposal. Teachers follow every single student, monitoring his/her progress. Classrooms’ colours, our view on the mountains, relaxing environment will captivate the student.
The strong point of the Language centre Le Lingue nel Mondo is its reception and the high-quality teaching. Courses last a week; the student will verify together with the administrative office if the course can be organized. As an alternative, courses can be individual or semi-individual.
All courses are held from Monday to Friday. The arrival for the accommodation is expected on Saturday or Sunday, before the course starts. The departure is on the following Saturday or Sunday, at the end of the course. With us, here at Le Lingue nel Mondo, you’ll be fine.
The student that chooses Le Lingue nel Mondo
Who chooses an Italian language course in the Dolomites loves a natural environment, which is unique in the world, he’s interested in mountains but also in arts, which can be admired thanks to the proximity to one of the most beautiful cities in the whole Veneto. Belluno and its territory are quiet, the hospitality is familiar and welcoming. Fundamental is the involvement of the student in all cultural events and celebrations, which are usually by each district.
The Language centre LE LINGUE NEL MONDO has received several recognitions.
- Accreditation by MIUR since 2001.
- Exam centre of the CELI (Certificato di Conoscenza della Lingua Italiana – Certificate of Knowledge of the Italian Language) and CIC (Business Italian) of the University for Foreigners of Perugia. The President and the Director of the centre are the examiners for? the Perugia’s certificates.
- Exam centre for the International Certifications Trinity College London, of the PEARSON LCCIEB (London Chamber of Commerce).
- Exam centre for the Certifications DELE of Cervantes Institute for the Spanish language.
- Lieu de Passation for the DELF Scolaire Certifications of the Alliance Française.
- Accreditation by the Bellunesi Dolomites National Park.
- Registration to the Local Immigration Register, it organizes financed courses addressed to this sector
- Admission in the National Register “Fornitori e Prestatori di Servizi Culturali” in favour of students, who own the MIUR card “Io studio – la carta dello studente”.
The Cultural association LE LINGUE NEL MONDO – International Linguistic Centre, Italian Language School, is in Polpet – Ponte nelle Alpi, 8 km/5 miles from Belluno’s centre, a city surrounded by relaxing mountains and hills.
Belluno is considered the Dolomites’ door, that provides access to the extraordinary nature of the Italian Alps. History, arts, culture, hospitality, cuisine will welcome you and you will appreciate this corner in the Pre-Alps and in the Dolomites, included in UNESCO’s cultural heritage list.
Next to famous mountain areas, enchanting hills and to cities of art such as Venice, Padua, Verona, Feltre, Vicenza, together with their traditional cuisine, customs, the flora and fauna of the Bellunesi Dolomites National Park: this is what makes Belluno and its area the perfect milieu where you can spend an unforgettable holiday, satisfying all your tastes and need, learning Italian.